Saturday, April 7, 2007

Saturday Morning!!!!

Ok so I get home from work last night at 3 a.m. One of the employees lost money and we had to count all of the money over and over again. Once I finally fall a sleep I am starting to get really comfortable and Lisa, wakes me up because I am snoring to loud and she cannot sleep. The kids then wake up at 7 a.m. and go down stairs. Elijah must have been the ring leader or the one who lost in the drawing straws competition because he is the one who was chosen to come and wake up daddy for good this morning. Elijah is our athlete, if there is a ball or any kind of sports object in the building, he is good to go. Ok so back to the little tike's plan, he strolls into the room and I heard the door opening. I thought the perpetrator had gone away because I did not see anyone come in the room. Elijah being all two feet and a couple of inches turned out to be the secret weapon. Next thing I know, BLAMMO, I get hit in the head with a football and I hear little feet running for the door. What a way to get woken up. So I am up and the wife and kids are all getting ready to go to Atlanta to Poppa Butches house to celebrate Easter and Lisa's 29th b-day. So I mosey on into the kitchen poor some cereal and Lisa decides it is time to dye Easter eggs. This was actually the highlight of the day so far as I am tired and have to write a paper still before I go to work. Easter egg dying was fun, Caleb and Loryn dominated the color choices and I had to have the traditional Denver Broncos Egg. Lijie decided he since we were not giving him eggs, he would dye his hand yellow. Oh the fun of holidays. Lisa and the kids are now on their way to ATL and I am sitting on the computer like a two hundred pound gorilla that does not want to do his home work, can you say procrastination!

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Still no pictures??? What's going on here! Lijie is a quick one, you better watch him...

Mom said...

Ben,
Get back on this!!!!
Love you,
Mom