Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Breathing again

Well life has been full of stuff that I promised myself that I would not write about in my blog as of late. After working thirteen days in a row I was finally allowed to breath. This weekend was fun. We went out to dinner with three other couples from church and had a blast. It was funny because once we all found out who was watching everyones children, we all realized how important the Wolf family is to the ward. All of us were using cousins from the Wolfs family. We went out to eat at Shogun Japanees restaurant. We had a great time there as the chef kept us all laughing and in good spirits. When we were finished we all decided to go to the movies. I do not remember the name of the movie but I do nknow it was not worth the money we spent on it. After this we ended up at Applebees for desert. Being a father of three, I do not get out very much and I try my hardest not to go to places that serve the same style of food as I see at work everyday. After looking at the dessert menu which was the same as ours, Lisa made the decision of what to get. i was not impressed with the product as it was not presented very well. This morning Caleb woke up around four to go to the restroom. After he was finished he tried to despretly get into the grown ups bedroom to tell me that he beat a level on Mario Kart that we had been trying to beat for the last two weeks. When i got up this morning he brought me straight down stairs to show me the new car and driver. I think it is funny because at his age, I did not even know what video games where. I would put him up against anyone in racing games because he can actually play them. Lisa does not like to play video games with Caleb because she usually looses to him. I have other friends who have also taken him lightly only to loose by large margins. Today I plan on mowing the lawn and waiting for a phone call. I need to get to the lawn so another time I will fill you in on what the phone call is regarding.

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

A picture of Caleb playing Mario Kart would be really cute with this blog. Good job, love you.

Hope that phone call comes soon!

MissLed said...

Hi Ben! Do you still check this thing? I just found it, but it looks like it's been a while since you've been on here. It's fun to hear about you and your family. I hope you are all doing well!