Friday, April 6, 2007

The bloggin begins today!

Ok, so I am new to this. I have decided to create a blog for many reasons. The main reason is that I graduate from the university of Phoenix later this year and I need a reason to not throw my computer out the window:). Ok really I see many pictures of my nephew Jake on here and I can't help but want a place to rant about my three kids. So here is where my life is at the moment. I live somewhere in the good ol Rocky Top, and enjoy my life style. I am one of the luckiest people I know as my wife takes great care of me and my children. She is the bestest house hold manager they is. Ok so she is the domesticated house wife at the moment who will one day return the work field once the most important work is completed with raising our children to become great people. Oh yeah not to mention it is almost the house hold managers b-day for anyone who forgot. Well I am procrastinating my homework and I need to go so we'll see ya when I post again.

2 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Way to go Ben! But... WHAT!?!? No pictures!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

There, I helped you out a bit. Now... POST PICTURES!